Welcome, friends!
Monty
Admirador de queso
Контактная информация:

Greetings!

Сообщение Monty »

You are welcome! Greetings to all!

Tell us about yourself :th_gadgetwink:
Si taayabuni waane Adanu, mambo yalio dumani(Не удивляйтесь, дети Людей, вещам, что происходят в этом мире) Поговорка суахили.

ИзображениеИзображение
Wiggles
Свободный художник

Greetings!

Сообщение Wiggles »

Chip ‘N Dale Rescue Rangers is one of the best cartoons that Disney has ever produced. Although only 65 episodes were made – thanks to a stupid Disney rule, it remains one of my favourite television shows today. Great, another show i can remember watching when i was just a boy, but that also left an impression on me, and i know why, it is the voice of those squirrels, it has been imprinted on my brain. This show was special to me for a couple of reasons like the very beautiful Disney studios animations, specially the backgrounds and of course, Chip and Dale who reminded me of the two looney squirrels from the early Disney animations (Maybe i am wrong and they are exactly the same squirrels with a big upgrade), and they were my favorite when i was even younger.
Тhe sexy mouse inventor Gadget was my dream girl if she was in human form. She was smart, beautiful and just downright a sweet person. No wonder Chip and Dale fought so hard for her heart.
Did Gadget ever appear at Disneyland in costume?
Gazero
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Re: Greetings!

Сообщение Gazero »

Wiggles, I m agree with you, Gadget is very beautiful, interesting personage.
As for me, I think, that - of course, Gadget was appear at Disneyland in costume
Monty
Admirador de queso
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Monty »

Greetings our american friend of Cafe - Arztek! :m-smile:
Si taayabuni waane Adanu, mambo yalio dumani(Не удивляйтесь, дети Людей, вещам, что происходят в этом мире) Поговорка суахили.

ИзображениеИзображение
AlpineBird
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Сообщение AlpineBird »

Welcome, glad to see you here! :gad-smile:
Arztek
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Arztek »

Thanks for the warm welcome, Monty and Alpine.

I've been a renewed Ranger fan and patron of the cafe since 2013, reading topics and enjoying the comradery. :gad-smile:

Coming home from school over two decades ago to watch the Disney afternoon, I was a huge fan of the Rescue Rangers, particularly Chip and Gadget. I lost interest when Disney phased the Rangers out in favor of other shows and abandoned them. Thankfully, 3 years ago I was watching some kids for my friends and turned to the Disney channel. What should happen to be on but a few episodes of Rescue Rangers! I rediscovered my love for the show and it's been strong since.

I'm not sure why it was on that evening, and I haven't seen it on television afterward, but I've watched the entire series online and have shared it with my friends. I've discovered an amazing wealth of fan content on the internet and that led me to the Acorn Cafe. Monty posted the link and I came here where it is truly a privilege to be welcomed among you. I'm looking forward to hanging out here!
Изображение
ИзображениеИзображение
ИзображениеИзображение
LoneHackeer
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Сообщение LoneHackeer »

Hello, Arztek, welcome aboard! :d-smile:
Monty
Admirador de queso
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Monty »

Arztek писал(а):I've been a renewed Ranger fan and patron of the cafe since 2013, reading topics and enjoying the comradery. :gad-smile:

O, me didn't know about your renew. I rarely visit to Cafe :gad-embarrassed:
Arztek писал(а):Coming home from school over two decades ago to watch the Disney afternoon, I was a huge fan of the Rescue Rangers, particularly Chip and Gadget.
Shake your a paw, bro on PRO! :c-smile: :gad-smile: In our country cartoon Disney series demonstrated on sunday evening, with s 17:00 for 18:00. Called "Hour Of Disney".
Arztek писал(а):I lost interest when Disney phased the Rangers out in favor of other shows and abandoned them. Thankfully, 3 years ago I was watching some kids for my friends and turned to the Disney channel. What should happen to be on but a few episodes of Rescue Rangers! I rediscovered my love for the show and it's been strong since. I'm not sure why it was on that evening, and I haven't seen it on television afterward, but I've watched the entire series online and have shared it with my friends. I've discovered an amazing wealth of fan content on the internet and that led me to the Acorn Cafe.

Amazing story! Many of we are feeling the same when appear Internet and we find out what a have fan site and fan content on Rescue Rangers. I say about generation we are 80s-90s.
Arztek писал(а):Monty posted the link and I came here where it is truly a privilege to be welcomed among you. I'm looking forward to hanging out here!

We are glad too you! I hope what the difference in time zones not prevent ours is a communication. Sorry for my bad English. I still use Yandex Translate, and often forget about the English particles and prepositions :gad-embarrassed:

ИзображениеИзображение
Gazero
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Gazero »

Welcome, Arztek.
RamDale
The Decaffeinator
Контактная информация:

Сообщение RamDale »

Hey Matthew. Fancy meeting you here! Welcome aboard :foxywink:
Arztek писал(а):Источник цитаты Coming home from school over two decades ago to watch the Disney afternoon, I was a huge fan of the Rescue Rangers, particularly Chip and Gadget. I lost interest when Disney phased the Rangers out in favor of other shows and abandoned them. Thankfully, 3 years ago I was watching some kids for my friends and turned to the Disney channel. What should happen to be on but a few episodes of Rescue Rangers! I rediscovered my love for the show and it's been strong since.

I'm not sure why it was on that evening, and I haven't seen it on television afterward, but I've watched the entire series online and have shared it with my friends. I've discovered an amazing wealth of fan content on the internet and that led me to the Acorn Cafe. Monty posted the link and I came here where it is truly a privilege to be welcomed among you. I'm looking forward to hanging out here!
Heh I guess it's safe to say that majority of us share similar story about long lost and later rediscovered love for the Rescue Rangers :f-smile:
AlpineBird
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Сообщение AlpineBird »

RamDale писал(а):Heh I guess it's safe to say that majority of us share similar story about long lost and later rediscovered love for the Rescue Rangers :f-smile:
Certainly :th_gadgetwink:
Arztek
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Arztek »

Monty писал(а):Shake your a paw, bro on PRO! :c-smile: :gad-smile: In our country cartoon Disney series demonstrated on sunday evening, with 17:00 for 18:00. Called "Hour Of Disney".
The 2-hour "Disney Afternoon" aired on weekdays in the U.S. with special shows only on Saturdays. The Disney Afternoon was eventually replaced by "One Saturday Morning" cartoons before the Rangers were gone.
Monty писал(а):Amazing story! Many of we are feeling the same when appear Internet and we find out what a have fan site and fan content on Rescue Rangers. I say about generation we are 80s-90s.
We are all children of the 80's-90's. I miss those shows and hope Disney will revisit more of them when the time comes.
Monty писал(а):I hope what the difference in time zones not prevent ours is a communication. Sorry for my bad English. I still use Yandex Translate, and often forget about the English particles and prepositions :gad-embarrassed:
Hakuna Matata. Time zones won't be a problem since we have the internet. Your English is good enough, but I'll need to learn more Russian language and writing. :c-embarrassed:

Thanks Monty and everybody else. Yo! Nice to see you here too, Ramdale. :th_gadgetwink:
Изображение
ИзображениеИзображение
ИзображениеИзображение
Vlad pavlovich
Чумарозец
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Vlad pavlovich »

Hi, Arztek! Welcome to madhouse! :th_dalewink:
Плашки и награды
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Monty
Admirador de queso
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Monty »

Vlad pavlovich писал(а):Welcome to madhouse! :th_dalewink:
No. Madhouse not here :gad-smile:

ИзображениеИзображение
Monty
Admirador de queso
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Monty »

Arztek писал(а):The 2-hour "Disney Afternoon" aired on weekdays in the U.S. with special shows only on Saturdays. The Disney Afternoon was eventually replaced by "One Saturday Morning" cartoons before the Rangers were gone.

Didn't know. Modern cartoons Disney not bad, but not classic. The exception - Is Gravity Falls, it awesome cartoon!
Arztek писал(а):We are all children of the 80's-90's. I miss those shows and hope Disney will revisit more of them when the time comes.
Yeah, at modern youth others interests. I hope new CGI-film CDRR come back interes Disney to of own classic. Apropos, have a news about CDRR-film?
Arztek писал(а):Your English is good enough, but I'll need to learn more Russian language and writing. :c-embarrassed:
Well, it's not necessarily :gad-smile: Write in English. Have a Yandex Translate or other translator for writing on Russian. I while not good know English, me helping YT :gad-embarrassed: But I'm learning, although i lazy as Dale :gad-smile:

ИзображениеИзображение
Arztek
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Greetings!

Сообщение Arztek »

Vlad pavlovich писал(а):Hi, Arztek! Welcome to madhouse! :th_dalewink:
Howdy! All the Rangerdom is a madhouse. Look what happened to Nimnul. :th_zipperlaugh:
Monty писал(а):I while not good know English, me helping YT :gad-embarrassed: But I'm learning, although i lazy as Dale :gad-smile:
Yeah, I'm lazy as Dale too. :d-embarrassed: But sometimes I'm as diligent as Chip. :th_chipwink: Thanks, Monty.
Изображение
ИзображениеИзображение
ИзображениеИзображение
Monty
Admirador de queso
Контактная информация:

Greetings!

Сообщение Monty »

Greetings for our newbie - The J.A.M of The Acorn Cafe! :m-smile:

ИзображениеИзображение
The_JAM
Свободный художник
Контактная информация:

Greetings!

Сообщение The_JAM »

Good evening. Glad to be here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Vlad pavlovich
Чумарозец
Контактная информация:

Greetings!

Сообщение Vlad pavlovich »

The_JAM писал(а):Источник цитаты Good evening. Glad to be here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome to australian forum! :th_dalewink:
Плашки и награды
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
Изображение
RamDale
The Decaffeinator
Контактная информация:

Greetings!

Сообщение RamDale »

The_JAM писал(а):Источник цитаты Good evening. Glad to be here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
¡Hola, amigo! And that's where my Spanish knowledge ends unfortunately, so welcome :foxylolcontinuous:
Ответить